ERP for the Manufacturer
Discrete and process manufacturers are very different. Job Shops or ETO/MTO organizations also require very different operations than a discrete or process manufacturer. Clients First understands that each of these types of manufacturing industries have different operations and within each company even more unique business processes. Manufacturing companies can be small and growing to a large global enterprise. Clients First has experience with small and large global manufacturing companies with many companies offering services such as MRO and Field Services and/or Wholesale Distribution. Choosing a trusted partner that understands your industry and your budget should be the first step in the ERP software search.
Why work with Clients First?
- Gives your business our longevity and expertise; Multiple Senior-level personnel that have 200+ years combined experience with ERP (enterprise resource planning) software.
- Provides Multi-Site/Multi-Country Implementations, if needed
- Supplies strong references with long time customers from Manufacturing, MRO, and Services industry
- Formulated Implementation Methodology to save your company money and time with employee and customer portals. So you can properly track your budget, timeline and task tracking
- Equips your implementation with an Assigned Project Manager and a Senior Consultant Assignment
- Transfers expertise in your industry with our team approach for: Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Projects
- Produce faster implementations, thus less technical interruptions, as we do not learn the software on our clients time
- Flexible Application Deployment & On-going Maintenance
- Administers Technical Mentoring for your team if desired through training & support
As a competitive player in your industry, you understand that there’s little margin for error – and you need a consulting firm with STRONG INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE that operates just as ambitiously.
Synchronization across the supply chain, response to customers and quality control may seem like a tall order, especially while remaining on-budget. The complexity of the process leaves no room for storing data in multiple places, manual processes, missed deadlines and frustrated customers-especially if you’re looking to grow. Choosing the right ERP solution along with the right partner is a step in the right direction to eliminate data silos and improve productivity, customer service and reduce inventory costs.
Clients First Represents solutions for the small, mid-sized and enterprise manufacturing organization.
Clients First Texas and Clients First Minnesota help manufacturing firms grow and leverage ERP for over 20 years.
Understanding your operation and production process is important to us. We thrive on delivering powerful, yet flexible systems that can handle project changes while simultaneously adjusting inventory, scheduling and resources in real-time so that your growing operation never misses a beat.