Dynamics 365 Enterprise Demonstration
Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition is a touch screen enabled, do anything from anywhere, at anytime on almost any device; ERP and App package. We are excited by the packages interoperability given to the ERP by the Common Data Model, Power Apps, and Flow. And think you should be excited too. Please view the video to see this game changing ERP. Download the presentation PowerPoint: D365 for Operations PPT
What Can I Expect from viewing the Dynamics 365 for Operations Preview?
In this on- demand webinar, you will see first hand how Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition for Operations can help your business:
- Grow into new markets through the use of advanced analytics
- Accelerate communication and even product introductions through cross department visibility
- Reduce operational costs through being able to monitor KPIs to the minute and by simplifying production floor management
- Increase productivity as 40% of a worker’s time is lost when switching between tasks, Dynamics 365 simplifies your job and employees jobs through Workspaces. This productivity waster costs the global economy $450B per year. How much is it costing your business?
Learn about the many facets of Dynamics 365 for Operations by Taking Part of this Preview
Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition is a touch screen enabled, do anything from anywhere, at anytime on almost any device; ERP and App package. We are excited by the packages interoperability given to the ERP by the Common Data Model, Power Apps, and Flow.
Dynamics 365 for Enterprise Edition brings all your businesses pieces together: ERP, Adobe Marketing Cloud CRM, Office 365, Cortana, Power BI, Microsoft Azure, and the Azure IoT suite. This seven suite package is one unified software system that helps you run your business easier. The enterprise edition package handles:
- Field Service
- Project Service Automation
- Customer Service
And all from one integrative, communicative, familiar platform. And once power apps and flow functionality are added to the mix, there is not much this ERP package can not do.
See its functionality first hand by viewing this video presented by Dan Burke, a Dynamics Technical Specialist at Microsoft, on Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition giving a high level overview of the software, and how it can transform your business.
A colleague describes Ben by saying, “He brings good analysis skills, a keen understanding of manufacturing operations and an excellent grasp of our product capabilities to every engagement. He is very knowledgeable about the competitive landscape for ERP in mid-market and enterprise accounts.”